SNOOZE AT THE ZOO
Join us for an overnight adventure at Zoo Boise!
Zoo Boise offers a variety of Snooze at the Zoo overnight programs for your Family, Scout Troop, or School Group.
Families will experience a camp out unlike any other. Sleep under the stars right in the middle of the city! Enjoy programs led by education department staff or explore the zoo on your own after regular zoo hours.
Scout Troops will bond around the campfire while earning a badge*. In addition to a Scout Master-led program, troops will enjoy learning more about the zoo's exotic animals from our education department staff.
School Groups will learn about zoo animals while fulfilling Idaho/Oregon State Education Requirements* Through education department-led programs, groups will get to explore the zoo in the dark and interact with some of the zoo's exotic animals.
*Education programs tailored for specific
Scout Badges or Education Requirements available upon request.
A Snooze at the Zoo Overnight Experience Includes:
- Admission for your group
- One teacher or Scout Master free with a minimum of 20 students (a minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 5 children)
- Fun for the whole family (overnights are intended for children ages 7 and up)
- Sleep in Zoo Boise's own Safari Camp
- Animal programs led by Education Department Staff
- Hands-on animal encounters
- After hours tour of the zoo*
- Light evening snack and breakfast (Please eat dinner before arriving at the zoo)
- Free next day admission to the zoo for your group
*While overnight experiences include touchable animals and animal viewing, there are no behind the scenes tours.
This program takes place from 7pm to 9am the following day and is on zoo grounds, so please dress for the weather.
Friday May 9, 2014
Friday June 13, 2014
Friday July 11, 2014
Saturday Aug. 9, 2014
Please contact 208-608-7747 or email
for available dates.
Snooze at the Zoo Overnight Program Fees
$50 per participant
$45 per participant - Boise resident
$40 per participant - FoZB pass holders
$45 per participant
$40 per participant - Boise resident
please contact 208-608-7747, email
or purchase online