Donation Request Guidelines
Friends of Zoo Boise is happy to assist Treasure Valley schools and other nonprofit organizations with fundraisers by donating passes to Zoo Boise.
We receive a large number of requests every year. In order to assist us in granting donations, please reference our protocols below:
- Please do not call.
- Requests for donations must be submitted in writing no later than 1 month before the date of your event. Request letters must clearly state the date of the event and mailing address of the organization.
- Schools/Organizations may only request one donation per calendar year.
- We typically donate a 1-day pass for 2 adults and 2 children. Annual passes, Behind the Scenes tours, or blocks of tickets or not donated.
- Donations are only made to organizations located in Idaho or Eastern Oregon.
- Friends of Zoo Boise reserves the right to deny donation requests.
- Please keep in mind that Friends of Zoo Boise is a nonprofit organization and therefore, has a limited number of donations we can afford to make. Once we have reached our limit, we may not make additional donations. At this time, we are only able to donate to nonprofit organizations.
Please send your request to:
Friends of Zoo Boise
355 Julia Davis Dr.
Boise, Idaho 83702